Introducing our new supply store!
Visit our supplies page for all of our product accessories. Click the "Supplies" tab to check out available accessories.
Automatic stretch wrapper designed for high speed packaging of food products: Trayed mushrooms, sausages, cut-up chicken, fruits, and vegetables.
The purpose of the VERSA-PAK SW-80 stretch wrapper is to provide a high-speed fully automatic wrapping system to food processing plants, which are under supervision of the U. S. Dept. of Agriculture. Metal contact surfaces are not affected by corrosive conditions and wash down procedures employed in food plants. All shafts and adjoining parts are of stainless and non-corrosive materials. Materials are of a character to provide for construction, which will withstand and continuous operation for 2 shifts per day at speed of 100 packages per minute. The infeed conveyor may be washed down with hot water and the wrapper sponge washed and wiped.
- Wrap Range: Package size up to 9.5" wide and 12" long, 4" high
- Wrap Materials: P. V. C, polyolefin and shrink films up to 19.5" width, plain or printed.
- Speed: Up to 100 packages per minute.
- Power: 220V; 3 phase; 50/60 cycle, 20 amps ( no air required)
- (*Machines in field actually running at 120 packages per minute)
- Automatic infeed conveyor - Micro processor controlled
- Conveyor sealer - on discharge conveyor
- Code-date imprinter - mounted on roll film carriage
- Printed film registration control
- Extended infeed conveyors - (Roller top infeeds)